Monday 5 March 2012

Hand Me The Scissors

Hello!

I guess you could say this is me cutting the ribbon to my very first blog.  I have decided to start this blog to basically share many things in my world that I’m in LUST with. I’m hoping to share my obsession with fashion including shoes, clothing, accessories, trends, recent purchases & reviews, outfit of the day & outfits that I wear when I go out. Another new lust of mine is all things beauty, so I will be able to also share new product purchases, show you products that I get as part of my subscriptions, product reviews & ‘a few of my favourite things’ which will be my favourite products of the month/or that present time.

I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve so I will also be posting about things I LOVE in my life, but most importantly also the people that I hold dear....and yes, ‘people’ includes pets as my dog Lucy thinks she is a person & as she has me wrapped around her paw, I treat her like one!

Lastly, I like to think I’m quite the comedian so I will be definitely be trying to make you laugh or at least smile with some funny personal stories or jokes.... so I hope you find my blogs as entertaining as it will be for me.

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment